- Options Portfolio Update – Rolling up Iron condors QQQ and TLT
- Options Blog Update – Closing BABA a loser – A small winner in USO debit spread
- Options Portfolio Update – closing 1 loser opening 1 debit spread
- Options Blog Update – One Position Change – Closing a entry error for a small loss
- Options Portfolio Update – Closing MSFT winner opening TLT Iron Condorm USO Debit Spread – Accidental Fat Fingered open
- 1) 100% defined risked trades.
- 2) Verticals and Iron Condors.
- 3) Collecting 1/3 the width of the strikes.
- 4) Managing winners at 50% of max potential profit.
- 5) Targeting a 4% monthly return on the portfolio.
- 6) Open trades with 45-60 days to expiration.
- Many winners and few losers. (70% or more)
- Never max losses. Taking off losers at 100% loss of premium collected.
- Collect 16% of Net Liquidation using 32-45% of buying power.
Please never take this blog as advice or recommendation. This is a blog of my personal experience trading options. No advice is given free or paid on what stocks to trade. I am not a investment advisor.
The information contained herein should not be construed as an investment advice and should not be considered as a solicitation to buy or sell securities.